Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Feel Good

So I had a cold a couple of days ago and I had like a little fever which of course caused me to freak out. ( I am positive I have post traumatic stress disorder from 8th grade). So instead of being admitted to the hospital, thank god, They gave me two pills to take and I was feeling better. Yesterday though basically made me feel amazing. I decided to run and I didn't think I would make it the entire run but I did and it felt freaking awesome. I had this defeated mindset that you know It didn't matter and it was wrong and I sort of proved myself wrong by running. Also I have been having trouble maintaining my weight, but these past few days home I have been eating like so much food. So yeah, basically screw you cold I'm back and I feel great :).

No comments:

Post a Comment