Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer

So I would like to thank bactrum and the sun for the extreme sunburn on my face, chest and shoulders. As I am sitting with my treatment mask on, my nose is in so much pain. Although my lungs feel pretty amazing after spending half my day in salt water. It is like doing an extreme dose of hyper tonic saline i think i can still taste the salt and sand in my mouth. Oh and this morning I went to the clinic before the beach because I had to be taught stress doses of a steroid for when I am sick. Did I mention you inject them, I hope I don't get sick for a while... yeah. So I am super excited about my camp starting in 3 days. The thing I am not looking forward to is the fact that the stage doesn't have air conditioning. :/ They do though have on of those giant fans, which helps. So I am almost through my first summer reading book, I try to read during treatment but it is hard to focus when bravo is on.

1 comment:

  1. Caitlyn,
    just spoke with your dad and checked out your blog, you are amazing how was that summer camp,
    and the sunburn! Muffy

    ReplyDelete