Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So Excited

Ok so I am so excited that next week I am going to be starting a camp at my high school. It is my favorite things ever its dancing, singing, and acting. And its like so great because It only goes to 12:15 so I can like still do things during the day. Oh and by the way today is my Daddy's birthday. He has been such a great supporter of me through everything and he is always there for me so love you dad. So CF got me down a little today cause I went to a restaurant for my dad's birthday dinner and the hostess gave me a children's menu. It was for ages 12 and under and I am 15 so i was like um no I'll take a regular menu thanks. but whenever I get bummed out about things like that I just remember what one of my best friends Jess said " your not small, your fun sized" hahahahah So all CFers remember that when you feel like you look 5 years younger than you are. I'll keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment