Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 6, 2013

High School

Its been a ridiculously long time since I have posted anything but I feel the need to as my time in high school ends. First off I need to say going to Notre Dame High School was one of the best decisions I have ever made. It was honestly the best place for me, and I'm still having a hard time accepting that I'm leaving. There are so many people at that school who have become like family to me. At Notre Dame I felt safe enough to be open about my struggles with cystic fibrosis. Where I could talk to my friends or a teacher about what I was going through. I am extremely thankful for that. I also made so amazing memories at Notre Dame some ones that are very recent and others that are soon to come. I cannot imagine being the person I am without the friends and memories I have made. This school has changed who I am, and made me realize the kind of person I want to be. So as graduation approaches this Sunday, a lot of tears will be shed because I will always remember the amazing times I had here. And to that I would like to say thank you Notre Dame, its been the best time of my life. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment