Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You gotta keep ur head up

yeah its been awhile since i did one of these.... awkward um so basic overview update thing. i started running again.. yeah we have this on and off relationship.. its whatever so i am healthy for now and things are looking up I'm tracking my calories to help gain weight and am hopefully going to have an awesome year :) i have been dealing with being insecure about my height for a long time but this school year I'm going to try my absolute best to be confident (not cocky) and to just to be proud of who i am and have fun and try not to focus on the things i cant control because i do they too much i focus on all my insecurities and all bad things about my self to often i am going to do this with confidence and not going to let my height my looks my bad traits define me here we go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment